Thursday, June 7, 2018

Black woman free after white woman goes to White House to meet white man!

This week the left has been left in the dirt; after a black woman is thanking Trump publicly for what Obama and Oprah never did for her; secure her release. In fact, Obama was made aware of her plight but did nothing. Black man doing nothing for the black woman. That is Obama. But when a white woman went to the White House to talk to a white man, and next thing you know, a black woman is out of jail and with her family.
Still wanna impeach? Do we need Al Sharpton to run his mouth? Check out the story:


The great-grandmother whose sentence was commuted by President Donald Trump after an Oval Office meeting with a reality-TV star has a message for Trump.

"I’d like to tell President Trump that I am so grateful for everything that you’ve done for me and my family," Alice Johnson, 63, said Thursday on "Good Morning America." "This moment right now is happening because President Trump had mercy on me."

Johnson, who was freed after 22 years in prison, added, "I'd like to tell him that, please, please remember us, the others who have been left behind because there are so many like me who need to have an opportunity, the opportunity that I’ve had."

Johnson has not heard from the White House directly since her release, she said.
Trump wished her luck in a tweet Thursday.
Johnson learned Wednesday that her mandatory life sentence plus 25 years for her role in a cocaine distribution ring, a nonviolent drug offense, was being commuted by Trump in a phone call from Kim Kardashian West.

"When Kim told me that I was being released, I started jumping up and screaming and crying and everyone else was crying," Johnson recalled. "It was wonderful. I’m so glad that she was the one who was able to deliver the news to me. It was a perfect ending."
Kardashian West met with Trump in the White House last month to advocate for a pardon for Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment