Wednesday, March 3, 2021

GOP candidate turned to toast in Brooklyn

Last night Daby Carreras went out to the Brooklyn GOP meeting. As this race heats up, the contenders are getting nervous. And that includes John Tobacco, about whom I wrote positively, suggesting he run for Public Advocate. My bad, I was not in possession of all the facts. Since my post, much light has been shed on Tobacco. He got lit up as the truth emerged, with revelations about the 11 instances of his using clients' money wrongfully and how he is banned in the industry. Thus he is in no position to handle the public purse. Further, Tobacco changes parties like socks. In '97 he was GOP, then Independence then blank, then SAM, then back to GOP just recently. He was against Trump but wants the Trumpster vote. Tobacco got exposed as Carreras shared the truth with the B'klyn GOP; some of whom were not appreciative. For those of you who don't already know, Carreras is not only Hispanic but Black; and Polish, as is Guardian Angels head Curtis Sliwa, who was in attendance. Sliwa has been trying to run for Mayor, and as I noted already, I like the dude - but I don't see him in Gracie Mansion. I support Fernando Mateo for Mayor - who is also Black and Hispanic. Sliwa would be a great Public Advocate, and this was mentioned on the radio just last week. So things are boiling over at GOP HQ. I can't predict the outcome, but I can say that Tobacco got burned.

1 comment:

  1. Tobacco is actually spelled Tabacco. You say tobacco, I say tabacco, let's call the whole thing off - we don't want no fraudster in the GOP. This sucks. Remember Dominic Crispino from Staten Island who ran for DA in 93? The red wave missed him, and he went to jail.
    GOP might like to clean house. Get someone clean like Daby, although some people don't like him cause he's black and brown. And he'll be the next comptroller, I think the first black and first Hispanic.
    And while I'm on it, Sliwa is starting to get on my nerves, he is NOT a Trump supporter and forgets to tell people that. He could never have been mayor and I think he ought to just stick to arresting people and talking no air.
    Maybe he could talk about tobacco,tabacco, whatever his name is. Lots to talk about there, like fraud. Maybe even an arrest to be made.

    ReplyDelete